Cookies are archives that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain Web pages. Cookies allow a Web page to, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user’s or your computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their computer.
In addition, they improve your navigation process, as they allow the website to offer the user information that may be of interest depending on the use you make, the content of it.
If you do not want to receive cookies, please conﬁgure your Internet browser, to erase them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or warn you if they are installed. To continue with no changes to the conﬁguración of cookies simply simply continue on the Web page.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, or any information that may identiﬁcarle, unless you want to register voluntarily with ﬁn to use the services we make available or to receive information about promotions and content of interest.
TYPES AND PURPOSE OF COOKIES
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can clasiﬁcarse on:
– Session Cookies: expire when the user closes the browser.
– Persistent cookies: they expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, so that the user maintains identiﬁcado on the website and its services or when they are deleted manually).
Cookies depending on your targetcan clasiﬁcarse as follows:
– Performance Cookies (technical and personalization): This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to return to conﬁgurar the service every time you visit. As an example, this typology includes: volume settings of video or sound players and video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
– Geo-localization cookies: These cookies are used to find out what country you are in when you request a service. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help orient content to its location.
– Registration Cookies (technical and personalization):Registration Cookies are generated once the user has registered or has subsequently opened his session, and are used for identiﬁcarle in the services with the following objectives:
1. Maintain the User identiﬁcated so that, if he closes a service, the browser or the computer and at some other time or another day he or she re-enters said service, he or she will continue to use identiﬁcado, thus facilitating his or her navigation without having to return to identiﬁcarse. This functionality can be deleted if the user clicks the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the service the user will have to log in to be identiﬁcado.
2. Check whether the user is authorized to access certain services, e.g. to participate in a contest.
– Analytics Cookies: Each time a User visits a service or information on the website or a tool of an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and similar that may be added to this list in case they vary in relation to the current) generates an analytical cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie that is only generated in the visit, will serve in future visits to the services of the website for identiﬁcar anonymously to the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
1. Allow the anonymous identiﬁcación of browsing users through the cookie (identiﬁca browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
2. Identiﬁcate anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
3. Know if the user that is accessing is new or repeats visit. Important: Unless the user decides to register for any service or content of the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that may identiﬁcarle. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the experience of users on the website.
– Own advertising cookies: serve to manage the owner of the website if a user has visited or not the advertising it has included. They also allow the management of advertising spaces in the page storing data of the behavior of the User in the navigation to be able to offer advertising announcements to him.
– Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the website in its content or services, you may offer your advertisers the option to serve ads through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store cookies sent from the contents of the web page from the Users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored in them. The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies.
HOW TO BLOCK OR DELETE INSTALLED COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by using the conﬁguration of your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents diﬁculte navigation or the provision of services offered on the website.