1.- INFORMATION TO THE USER
Zaida Ruíz Martínez informs the users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of the personal data of users and clients that may be obtained by browsing or contracting services or acquiring products through its website.
Zaida Ruíz Martínez is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of 13 December (LOPD) on the protection of personal data, so you are provided with the following processing information:
End of treatment: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User.
The operations foreseen to carry out the treatment are:
- Processing and shipment of the requested orders.
- Management of requests for information received.
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by Zaida Ruíz Martínez and related to its products and services, or with those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any kind of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available.
- Send the newsletter of the website.
Data retention criteria: they shall be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Communication of data:The data will not be communicated to any recipient, except by legal obligation, with the following exceptions:
- Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp): provider of email marketing services. Under EU-U.S. Privacy Shield agreements.
- Akismet (Automattic Inc): for spam filtering on the blog. Under EU-U.S. Privacy Shield agreements.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: Zaida Ruíz Martínez. Avenue Juan Sanchís Candela 15 2ºC 03015 Alicante (Spain)
- E-mail: email@example.com.
2.- OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by means of the marking of the corresponding boxes and entry of data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the form of contact or presented in forms of download, accept expressly and of free and unequivocal form, that their data are necessary to take care of their request, on the part of the lender, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the provider are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand.
All data requested through the website and marked with (*) are mandatory as they are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the User. The rest of the fields, although entering them is optional, may be necessary to have all the information necessary to answer your query properly. In the event that not all the information is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided by the provider will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3.- SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the provider is complying with all the provisions of the regulations GDPR and LOPD for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of GDPR and Article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the person concerned and suitable, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The provider guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has provided them with adequate information so that they can exercise them.